Wednesday, November 11, 2009

update

Ok it has been an embarrassingly long time since I wrote anything on this blog. I could say that I've been busy, but really I was just unsettled. I've lived in 5 different places since Emery was born and now that I'm FINALLY living in the last place (at least for a few years) I feel like I can write on here again.

Although I'm sure even my most dedicated friends have given up checking on here for updates...

Emery is doing very well. She's small for her age, but it doesn't bother me. She's petite. She's a very happy baby. She smiles all the time and giggles when you tickle her. She has two teeth on the bottom and they are so cute!

I've been on a diet and am proud to say that I have lost 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I still have a ways to go before I reach my pre-baby weight, but it's nice to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. I'm fitting into some of my old clothes too and that's really nice.

Well I see that Emery has pooed all through her outfit and is now getting it on my bed so I'm going to sign off to take care of that little problem...

I promise to post more...

2 comments:

madamraspberry said...

I have not given up on you - and...Emery has teeth! unbelievable.

elizabeth strehle said...

so glad you are back! I kept checking in to see if you let us know an update. I missed you so much. I said so and he told me "oh Lindsey is on facebook" so I will check in with you there too. I like your blogging though. Did I say I miss you? It is knitting weather now. It makes me miss you more.

Good job on the weight loss. It is hard work but you are worth it. you are beautiful no matter what.
love you.