Tuesday, October 28, 2008

water

So I think I should comment on my expanding waistline. I guess I always imagined that having a baby inside me would feel like just that much more fat, so I was surprised the past couple of weeks to notice that it feels much more sloshy. Maybe (probably) it will change as the baby gets bigger, but right now (at 16 weeks) the baby isn't very big, about the size of an avocado, so most of the space that is protruding my tummy is water. When I turn over too fast in bed it feels like there's liquid sloshing around in there like I drank too much water. Isn't that fascinating? (Well it is to me!)

1 comment:

NO THEFT said...

MMmmm...did you say avocado?! Hold on what else did you write about?? oh yea, listen, pregi fat is beauty fat, and sometimes it doesn't feel good to look good but you gots to make due! Maintain sister! :D