Monday, November 10, 2008
kicking!
I felt my baby kicking me for a sustained period for the first time today. I have felt him/her kicking before today but just one kick at a time so that by the time I realize it, it’s over. But today I felt him/her kicking and kicking and kicking… (s)he is really getting a workout in there! It just filled me with such joy… everyone else in my office was so busy working that I couldn’t really interrupt to tell them, besides, it’s not so exciting to them as it is to me. But it seems so real to me to have felt those tiny nudges finally. There’s really something in there! It seems crazy that there’s been something living inside me for all these months and weeks and I’m only now starting to feel it. Doesn’t that seem weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to be an aunt!
Post a Comment