Friday, January 9, 2009
Jimmy
I am so blessed to be married to Jimmy. Last night when we were swimming I bought a pair of goggles and I was delighted how well I could see under the water. At one point I was swimming in the middle of the pool and I looked under the water at Jimmy. As soon as he noticed I was watching him he started making funny poses under the water, as if he were meditating or karate chopping or whatever. I was laughing so hard I came up spluttering. And it suddenly occurred to me that those small moments are the moments I would miss if we were ever parted. I am just as much in love with this man as I was the day we got married and my heart aches with it sometimes so I wish he could feel the deepness of my love for him. I'm such a lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This cracked me up. You guys are so silly and cute.
He's a good brother in law. Thanks for choosing a winner!
Jimmy is so funny, and you are his biggest fan. He is your biggest fan too and that makes you so well suited for each other. I love the fact that you are as silly as I am and love each moment. Too much easily passes us by. Truly, madly, deeply.....
That's just cool, Lindsey. !!
Post a Comment