HEY BIG HAIR CUT! (thats an Office joke, andy calls jim 'big hair cut' after he comes in not looking shaggy) isn't it funnier when you explain the joke?? hehehehe.... but truly, you hair cut is darling! :D how many more months? 1?2?3? keep me posted!!!!
lindsey you are more and more beautiful each day. I love your hair and your beautiful smile. thanks for sharing your journey. I can't wait to see the baby girl!
3 comments:
You are so lovely!
What a beautiful Mama you are.
HEY BIG HAIR CUT! (thats an Office joke, andy calls jim 'big hair cut' after he comes in not looking shaggy) isn't it funnier when you explain the joke?? hehehehe.... but truly, you hair cut is darling! :D how many more months? 1?2?3? keep me posted!!!!
lindsey you are more and more beautiful each day. I love your hair and your beautiful smile. thanks for sharing your journey. I can't wait to see the baby girl!
Post a Comment