Just look at that adorable little girl! How precious. Here's the link to this card.
This one is nice for a family picture. Here's the link.
As you can see, my favorites are always the very simple ones. I like the snowflake design on this one. And it's very conducive to a family photo, whereas others look more like a single photo of a child. Since we're doing a family photo, I tended to be more attracted to the family looking ones. Here's the link to this card. 
And here's one more super cool thing Shutterfly does that I didn't know before this morning. Calendars! I love that you can not only personalize your pictures into the calendar but also add pictures onto certain dates and your own special family dates like birthdays or your anniversary. In fact I like it so much I'm tempted to make one for my family! :) Here's the link to the calendar page. By the way, they also do desk calendars, not just wall calendars, for the friends and family in your life who sit in an office.
So here's the end to my plug for Shutterfly, and I know I'm getting free stuff for doing this, but I was genuinely impressed by what they have to offer. Seriously... go check it out! Here's the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment