Thursday, December 4, 2008
baby girl
So last night I was in charge of the PT Christmas party, which went quite well by the way. But my little baby girl decided that it was a good night to shift positions and ended up with… something, a foot or a shoulder or hand or something, shoving right up against my navel. When I stood up to facilitate the games I discovered, to my surprise, that I couldn’t stand up straight without a little pain, like she was shoving me from inside… no not LIKE she was shoving me from inside… she WAS shoving me from inside. It was a curious feeling. And I’m glad no one had a video camera because I must have looked kind of ridiculous standing there facilitating the games with one hand on my belly button shoving back. J What a curious feeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT?!!!! NOBODY told me it was a girl! Come on! Jus cuz i'm 3000 miles away doesn't mean i'm out of the loop...right...? YEAH BABIES!
Post a Comment