You went to stonehenge during the day? Come on, you missed the chanting and sacrificing of Fri-Chik and Cutlets!! Oh and you went in a red telephone booth and didn't give this ol'boy a ring? come on! It would have been pretty sweet to be there on November 5. 'Remember,remember, that day in November'..I'm so happy you got to go. I really am :D
I forgot to tell you thank you so much for writing about your journey so that I could feel as though I went with you. or at least would know of some of the joys of England. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. It was fun to hear you tell about some of the trip and hearing Jodi and Jonathan's comments too.
4 comments:
I love your pictures!
What was the filling in the sandwiches?
The sandwiches had salmon in them. They looked tasty, but I didn't eat any because I'm pregnant... Jimmy seemed to enjoy them though. :)
You went to stonehenge during the day? Come on, you missed the chanting and sacrificing of Fri-Chik and Cutlets!! Oh and you went in a red telephone booth and didn't give this ol'boy a ring? come on! It would have been pretty sweet to be there on November 5. 'Remember,remember, that day in November'..I'm so happy you got to go. I really am :D
I forgot to tell you thank you so much for writing about your journey so that I could feel as though I went with you. or at least would know of some of the joys of England. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. It was fun to hear you tell about some of the trip and hearing Jodi and Jonathan's comments too.
Post a Comment