Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Baby registry
I have finally registered for baby things. I wasn't going to, but after many people telling me how helpful it would be I finally did it. So for those who were wondering, I'm registered at Babies R Us and Target. I would be delighted with all the things on my registry, but I would be just as delighted by the things people buy me that are not on my registry. The registry is only to help those who want some guidance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! I ran across your blog, and I love your thoughts and writing skills, so I thought that I would follow. You are about to enter one of the happiest periods of your life. My "baby" is now 23, but I shall always treasure those magical years when she was small. I know that you will be a great Mama!
Post a Comment