Monday, March 16, 2009

baby thoughts

I'm starting to get anxious for the baby to come. I've been doing nothing but get bigger for months now and as we get closer I'm feeling more and more ready for her to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so uncomfortable that I just HATE being pregnant. Being pregnant has it drawbacks but I'm not anxious because of that, I'm anxious because I'm excited about being a mommy! Up until now I've been waiting because I knew it was better for the baby to stay in there and get all grown until she was ready. But technically starting this Friday she is considered "full term." She's all "baked" she's ready to come out now and is spending her time in there getting fatter. :) I know that nature has her own system of deciding when she's ready, but I'm starting to look for signs. Every day I examine my profile in the mirror... does the bump look lower? Has she dropped a little? When I get a burst of energy to do the dishes to fold the laundry I wonder... am I nesting? I am anxious to see signs that this long wait is coming to an end and a new life for me and for her is beginning!

1 comment:

Harmony Moore said...

Oh, this is SO exciting! I'm so excited for you.