Hi Liz! I've been thinking about you a lot recently...can hardly wait to hear about the baby coming...(it's got to be any day now if not already). Anyway, I gave a big thank you to you on my blog and thought you might enjoy reading it. Blessings! Juanita
Oh no! I'm sorry! I know that your name is Lindsey...don't know why I wrote Liz...it must be the wee morning hour (it's 3:30 AM where I am). At least I got your name right on my blog!
3 comments:
Oh my word! That is insane. I'm not sure how many non-Adventists-not-from-here would get it though...
(I don't know how to make it bigger in the post, but you can click on it and it opens bigger)
Hi Liz! I've been thinking about you a lot recently...can hardly wait to hear about the baby coming...(it's got to be any day now if not already). Anyway, I gave a big thank you to you on my blog and thought you might enjoy reading it. Blessings! Juanita
Oh no! I'm sorry! I know that your name is Lindsey...don't know why I wrote Liz...it must be the wee morning hour (it's 3:30 AM where I am). At least I got your name right on my blog!
Post a Comment