Thursday, April 16, 2009

blog?


I apologize for dropping off the face of the planet for so long... Here's the information for those who read my blog but not my facebook page. :)

Emery Kiana Painter was born on April 2 at 6:11am. She was born after just over 5 hours of labor. She was born in the water naturally with no drugs. She was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. Her head was 13 1/4 inches. She is perfect and beautiful!

She is two weeks old today! Hurrah Emery!

 

3 comments:

Harmony Moore said...

Look at your beautiful family!

I can't wait to hear about your birth.

How is the breastfeeding coming, Lindsey? How is your heart?

madamraspberry said...

Oh Lindsey...Everytime I see her I just get teary-eyed. You're a MOMMY! Ahhhhhhh. Please let me know if you need anything.

elizabeth strehle said...

I am so proud of you not giving into the drugs. you are a beautiful family. you have a special mommy look about you now. there is a new love that is different than all others.