Wednesday, April 1, 2009

contractions!

I'm finally having contractions... they are very mild. So mild, in fact, that if I'm not paying attention then I sometimes don't notice them. They are really irregular too. Sometimes 5 minutes apart, sometimes 30 minutes. This is very encouraging! It means that my body is doing SOMETHING to prepare to have this baby. And that the baby will be born in the near future. If not today then at least in the next few days. Hurrah!

3 comments:

madamraspberry said...

How exciting!!!!!

Harmony Moore said...

Emery! Oh, I love it. I'm so excited for you and proud of you, Lindsey. You did it!

elizabeth strehle said...

I saw Ruth's post on facebook that she is here! Hi little one, now you are part of the girls club. what should you read first???
congratulations Lindsey. I hope you are resting well.
I can't wait to see pictures!